Everyone is aware of the news: there is a new Zodiac sign.
Some are freaking out because they’ve had the same sign all their life and now they are suddenly changing?
Yes and no. According to the astronomers, there were some changes in the Earth’s alignment which is how the 13th sign was created.
The Good News? MarketCrawl.com assures us:
- The new shifts will affect ONLY those born after 2009.
- Western world will not be affected by it.
- Zodiacs have no relation to earth’s shift,they depend on the stars and sun.
Where Would You Fall?
Again, these changes do not pertain to you if you were born before 2009 so don’t worry, but if you are going by the new dates, here are the new dates:
Capricorn: Jan. 20 – Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 – March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18 – May 13
Taurus: May 13 – June 21
Gemini: June 21 – July 20
Cancer: July 20 – Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 – Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 – Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 – Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 – Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 – Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 – Jan. 20
Characteristics of Ophiuchus according to rah.posterous.com:
- interpreter of dreams, premonitions
- attracts good luck
- serpent holder
- lofty ideals
- a seeker of peace and harmony
- doctor of medicine or science
- poetical, inventive nature, expanding
- seeks higher education
- overseer, supervisor of work
- fame, both grand or completely misunderstood
- longevity, aspirations of healing the ills of man
- architect, builder, reaches for the stars
- astrological talents, intuitive
- large family indicated, but apt to be separated from them when young
- the number 12 holds great significance
- foresight to benefit from hard times
- has secret enemies in family or close associations
- many are jealous of this subject
- notable father, apple of father’s eye when young
- high position in life expected [depending on aspects] highest fame and legend comes after death however
- feelings of granular, wise
- likes to wear clothing of vibrant colors
- receives the favor of those in charge
Will your characteristics change?
Even though the change doesn’t affect anyone born before 2009, you may still be a bit shaken up by the new dates and name. But rest assured, the characteristics you have been identifying with all this time will not change. Scientists say this rotation has been known about since 500 B.C. and the horoscope calendar hasn’t moved.
In peace, love and happiness